Do you need a Laptop Power Jack Replacement? Look no further Fixitnerdonline can fix and replace you laptop power jack in no time. We can fix your laptop broken power plug. If the connection feels loose where you plug the power cord in, you most likely have a bad power socket. Contrary to what you’ve heard, the motherboard doesn’t need to be replaced!
Why choose Fixitnerdonline for your laptop power jack repair?
We know how important computers are to work and personal life. We pride ourself in quality work, customer service and fast turnaround times using the best available parts. Most power connectors are damaged during misuse or an accident, falling or tripping over a wire. When the DC power jack connector is no longer connected to the motherboard, the AC power adapter can no longer supply power to the motherboard so the battery supplies power until it dies.
Symptoms of a broken DC power jack:
- The laptop only operates when you hold the DC power plug in a certain direction (DC jack is broken or loose).
- The laptop only runs on battery power (no power is getting through the power jack).
- The laptop gets no power at all.
- The laptop will not charge the battery.
- The laptop suddenly shuts off.
- The power jack may feel loose.
- Sparks come out of the back of the laptop when you insert the power plug into the DC jack.
Get your laptop working again with our professional, fast and reliable Laptop Power Jack Replacement service!
We specializes in repairing or replacing laptop power jacks for all laptop brands and models: Acer, Asus, Compaq, Dell, Lenovo, Gateway, HP, Sony, Samsung, Toshiba, Macbooks and more.
Our Laptop Power Jack Replacement service includes FREE Diagnosis and comes with 120 Day Warranty.
Our policy is “No FIX No FEE” meaning that if we can’t fix your laptop power jack you won’t pay!
If you have a question about our Laptop Power Jack Replacement, use the Contact Us message box, you will receive a fast response. Or call our existing telephone numbers below.